About PGIO - Mission of Mercy
Protect A Girls Image Mission of Mercy is a powerhouse for advocacy in helping homeless African immigrants and ending the injustices that cause poverty.
We are community organizers who facilitate the lives of families and low-income workers affected by homelessness.
We are dedicated to putting vulnerable persons into shelters, safe houses and transitional homes.
We connect them to counselling, substance abuse treatment, and mental health services.
PGIO is established as a social initiative that plays an important role in transforming the lives of immigrant homeless families by providing holistic solutions of safe housing, critical services, and ground-breaking programs they need to succeed on their own – so these families can regain their independence, and their children can look forward to a brighter future.
We collaborate with skilled proffessionals and various stakeholders to help with other issues that come with homelessness like childcare, domestic abuse, mental health, and substance abuse.
Due to the cumbersome nature of these cases, we partner with a chain of various professionals and service providers who help us execute our intervention strategies effectively. They are the following:
- Case workers to Identify the biological, environmental, behavioral and social causes of homelessness across all our areas of operation.
- Advocates to increasing awareness by informing the population and policymakers on the needs of immigrant individuals living without homes.
- Counselors to offer culturally appropriate information to Immigrants concerning rehabilitation, mental health, recovery, wellness and available modalities of treatment.
- Counselors to provide psychological support so that people can achieve and maintain a sustained life.
- Social workers to connect families to other community resources.
- Counselors to offer psychological and psychosocial support to immigrant families.
- Our staff for community outreach programs to supply meals, emergency, and seasonal clothing, hygiene kits, PPE, pantry items, etc.
Our Impact in Numbers
Passionate about championing the interests of rape survivors in Kenya!
Our main work is in Nairobi and Central areas.
The result of hard work together.
Donate or get involved and be part of change now.
Use Organization Number: +1 360 440 2574 to DONATE
Important News and Updates
Press release articles on matters rape advocacy in Kenya.